A unique immersive language experience with the time to explore Costa Rica.
The AEC Areanl Nursing classes are set up with either a Standard or Intensive Language class in the mornings and with the nursing component in the afternoon. In the Nursing Spanish program nursing students have private instruction two afternoons a week with a nursing professional at the clinic or a customize program to work on the needs of a nursing student depending on language levels. Staff goes over nursing terminology, patient interviews and clinical procedures. One other afternoon a week students will shadow doing patient interviews and appointments. These classes are taught on a private one on one basis.
- Only accredited nursing program in all of Latin America
- Accredited by both ANCC and California BRN
- 32 Contact hours per week with a Intensive language program
- Designed for beginning level students
- Can be combined with 16 hr Standard
- Nursing specific vocabulary and terminology
How to Register
Contact our registration coordinator, Jeff Garrison, for more information and assistance with booking your course sessions.
For calls placed from within the U.S. and all international calls, please call:
Please fill out our inquiry form one of our knowledgeable representatives will get back to you within one business day.