Learn medical Spanish in with the longest
running medical program in all of Costa Rica.
Thr AEC Medical Spanish program lasts four weeks with medically specific classroom studies, medical exercises, and clinical visitations. So come learn medical spanish with AEC this summer.
The goal of the AEC Medical Spanish program is to build better communication with patients and is the longest running medical program in all of Costa Rica. The cirriculum is based on the medical Spanish program developed by the University of Texas Medical Branch.
Almost all major medical schools in the United States have accepted AEC’s medical Spanish program as a study abroad elective. AEC will be happy to assist any student who wishes to gain such credits from their individual medical school by making available any documentation they may require.
- Designed for beginning level language students
- Kaiser Permanente approved!
- Supervised by our of our staff of doctors and medical preceptors.
- 20 weekly hours of our ‘Standard Spanish’
- Can be combined with ’16 Hour Standard’ course.
- Class placement is based on a student’s current Spanish fluency level.
- Students will work directly with a Costa Rican doctor.
- Students that cannot attend a full four week program can enroll for fewer weeks.
- The weekly structure of the program is presented in weekly blocs of interrelated subject matter.
- Each week can then act as a stand alone entity.
- Beginning language students should be begin on the cycle start date for an easier transition.
2018 Medical Start dates:
How to Register
Contact our registration coordinator, Jeff Garrison, for more information and assistance with booking your course sessions.
For calls places from within the U.S., please call:
For international calls, please call:
Please fill out our inquiry form one of our knowledgeable representatives will get back to you within one business day.